Thursday, November 3, 2011

Getting to know Me

Just a little bit about me.

[A is for age:] ~ 27
[B is for beer of choice:] ~ Miller
[C is for career:] ~ Report Analyst
[D is for favourite drink] ~ Tea (I’m a tea-a-holic)
[E is for essential item you use every day:] ~ Laptop (can’t live without it, how sad is that!)
[F is for favourite song at the moment:] ~ Garth Brooks – Thunder Road
[G is for favourite game:] ~ Sudoku
[H is for hometown] ~ Waterford, Ireland
[I is for instruments you play:] ~ Piano (it’s been a long time though)
[J is for favourite juice?:] ~ Orange
[K is for kids?:] ~ 0 (but working on it *wink*)
[L is for languages? ] ~ English, Little German, Little Spanish, little everything really
[M is for mate?] ~ yes, I have the ring!
[N is for name of your best friend(s)] ~ Dawn
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] ~ 2 (both for the same thing as the hospital lost the records for the 1st stay so had to do it all over again!)
[P is for phobias:] ~ clowns (it’s not right to be that happy all the time)
[Q is for quote?] ~ At the moment it is: In every field of endeavour, there are the timid and there are the tigers. Go on. Be a tiger.
[R is for regrets?] ~ No regrets. Everything happens for a reason.
[S is for self-confidence:] ~ None, I’m a bit of a mouse.
[T time you wake up] ~ I get up at 7.30am but I don’t wake up until at least 10.00am!
[U is for underwear:] ~ As long as it is comfortable I really don’t care!
[V is for vegetable you love:] ~ The nonexistent kind.
[W is for wine] I’ll drink white but prefer to just have a Tia Maria with Milk.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] ~ 1
[Y is for yummy food you make:] ~ I make a savage apple brownie but I might need to get back to you as I am currently planning a ginger fruit cake.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment