Monday, November 14, 2011

Erotic Anime Pirates

Did you ever think that the "Urg Argh" type of Pirates could be sexy? I honestly have some really bad stereotypical images in my head of Pirates.
But I also have this slight (ok huge!) thing for Anime Adult Movies (Hentai i think it's called - If I'm wrong please let me know).
Therefore, when I was doing some random web hopping and came across this picture on a Russian Forum I was slightly shocked and intrigued.
I think I might have to find myself a couple of hot Pirate books to read.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Wouldn't you just love to know their story?
Are they boat mates?
Are they enemies?
Is it Doctor and Patient?
Captain and his First Mate?

Awwww I'm going to daydreaming different scenarios for the bext few hours on this and see which I like the best and run with that for a while. :)



I would like to say that I do not own this image and if the owner would like to to remove this I will be more than happy to, my contact information is available at the bottom of my blog. I tried to figure out who the owner is, unfortunately the site I saw this on is in Russian and even Google Translator couldn't figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment