Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Book of the Week (the Gordon Challenge)

I am hoping to start something new and try and stay with it this time **sheepish shrug**

Every Sunday I will post My Book of the Week.

Previously I had planned to rate all the books I read as I read them, unfortunately, I read so many that it is just impossible to get through rating them all and posting all the information for each one. Therefore from now on I will be picking my favourite book from the list of books I read that week and posting about that one.

I will list the books I have read that week with a link to its details on Goodreads as what can I say, GR is awesome!

Hopefully it will also give me the incentive to actually go through my GR shelf and start clearing out my “Currently-Reading” shelf considering I have approximately 90 books on the shelf even though I have actually finished them.

**Opps**

So here’s to hoping this will work. Please let me know what you all think about my choices.


I think I will call this the Gordon Challenge to myself, in honor of the new member of my family; Gordo Gekco (yes I know he’s a bearded dragon but my fiancĂ© has always wanted a lizard to name after Gordon Gekco from Wall Street. Do you think they look alike?


No comments:

Post a Comment