Friday, May 11, 2012

Steven Martin



Ok, we all love Steve Martin,
Yes, he can be a little coukey sometimes
But I have to be honest and say
I didn’t realise he was more than a comic actor! (hanging my head in shame)

Much to my surprise he is also an author, playwright, producer, musician and composer as well!

Therefore, I would just like to give an awed bow down to Steve,
And share with you some of my favourite quotes.



“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”


“I saw the movie, 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' and was surprised because I didn't see any tigers or dragons. And then I realized why: they're crouching and hidden.”


“Talking about music is like dancing about architecture.” 


“You know that look that women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.” 


“Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent.” 


“Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke.”

No comments:

Post a Comment