Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quote of the Day - Cat Grant - Once a Marine

I know this is a little of of charactor for the Quote of the Day but when I read this I had to share.

I am currently reading Cat Grants - Once a Marine

I only started reading this today so I'm only about a third of the way through but have came across one of the funniest lines I have read in a while and thought I should share it with you all.

This is the MC describing sex with the other MC the Marine:


"He had the most amazing stamina of any guy I'd ever been with. It was like being fucked by the love child of Superman and the Energizer Bunny."


I have to admit that it was not an simile I had never heard or even thought of before. But nonetheless quite interesting in and of itself. I can just imagine a fanfic of Superman and his life after having a family with the Energizer Bunny. There have been a couple of mpreg stories I have read with a pregnant bunny. Might be something to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment