Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sorry :(

Hi all, I'm sorry I know it has been a while since I have been on and updated anything on here.




Sorry Comments

I have been thinking about it and want to try something that is a little different.
In the past I have been posting the books I have been Reading, their Blurb and my rating.

I have to say that I read some much in one week that I generally don't have time to write anything about the book, and also have the details of so many books in my head that I get confused.

Well, time for a new leaf I tihnk. I will try my best to write at least a line or 2 about each book I read, but I will also let you know what I'm going to read next, (As long as I don't change my mind when I get to the book, that actually happens quite a lot), and also what books are due to be released. I will also try and find as many competitions as I can and let you know about them.

I will also be adding a new rating system to the blog. This will be posted shortly.

I'm going to Sign off for now and get a list of a few books that are due to be released by the end of this week.

Time to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment