Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
IMPORTANT RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:
- Money cannot buy happiness but it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
- Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.
- Help a man when he is in trouble, and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
- Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
- Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then, neither does milk.
- Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys
- Rum and ice will ruin your liver.
- Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart.
- Gin and ice will ruin your brain.
- Coke and ice will ruin your teeth.
Apparently ice is lethal!!! Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice!!!